Monday, September 28, 2009

Working Girl!

Today is my official start day for my new job! I have orientation all week (both online and on-site) and then I should be able to start orienting to the unit. I'm so excited.

My sister and I went last week and I got new scrubs for work....I have to wear all navy blue scrubs as a tech. I got a couple pairs of pants and several cute scrub tops (as cute as I could find in navy blue)! My next task is to find shoes to wear..I refuse to wear my white Danskos if I'm not required to :) I love my Danksos, but white ones are just not cute!

So, Happy 1st Day to me :) First day and I don't even have to work, fabulous!!

1 comment:

  1. first day and no real work? How do I get this job? :)

    I hope it goes well!!!

    I saw your comment on Caitlin's blog this weekend about rooting for VT! Go Hokies! I work there and graduated from there, too.

    ReplyDelete