Monday, September 14, 2009

Why I love Fall...

I love fall for many reasons. I love the weather, it's perfect. I love the leaves changing, it makes everything so pretty! I love the fall scented candles - give me anything pumpkin scented and I'll be a happy girl. I love hot chocolate, the temperature starts to drop low enough at night that I can enjoy that treat :)

But, one of my most favorite things about fall.....FALL TV SEASON PREMIERES!!!!!! Tonight, is no exception with 2 of my favorites. LOVE LOVE LOVE One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl. I'm not yet sure how I feel about One Tree Hill without Lucas and Peyton, but I did enjoy tonights premiere. It was as entertaining and drama-filled as ever! What are your favorite fall shows?? This is just my Monday night lineup :)


(One Tree Hill Cast - www.cwtv.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment