Sunday, September 20, 2009

2 months from today...

I'm obsessed, I'll be the first to admit it. I LOVE the Twilight books. And, I couldn't be more excited about the quickly approaching release of New Moon. 2 months from today, November 20th, the much anticipated movie will be released. I, along with many girlfriends, will be in attendance that night. We're planning a New Moon party beforehand and then we'll all head to watch the drama that is New Moon unfold on screen. I. CAN'T. WAIT. I just found out that tickets are already on sale for that night and as soon as I have a quick consulation with one of my partners in crime for the evening we'll be purchasing our tickets! SO EXCITED!!! Anyone else feel the same way about this?? I mean, I am 27 now but I don't even care...I'll be right in there with all the 13 year old girls oohing and aahhhing at the screen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment