Saturday, September 26, 2009

Birthday!!!

I realized that I never posted a recap of my birthday!

Last weekend was great! I started out having dinner friday night with a group of friends. It was tons of fun. There were about 10 or 12 people there and then throughout the night different friends dropped in to have a drink with us. It was definitely a late night...I think we got home around 2:30AM, but we had a blast. I only have 1 picture which is from later in the night...the group that held out until the end :)

On Saturday, my good friend Maria (we went to VT together and were Chi Os) came into town and hung out with me! My parents had my huge family over and we had pizza, cake and ice cream for lunch. My 1 niece and 5 nephews were there along with my parents, sister, sister-in-law, her dad and my friend Maria....(my brother (pilot) and brother-in-law (firefighter) were working)! We had a lot of fun. My sister got me this adorable wine holder that is in the shape of a high heel! Here it is...
My parents got me a new duvet cover, the Serafina Duvet from Pottery Barn:
From friends I received some super cute VT coasters, Vera Bradley hi-liters (which I didn't even know she made), some note cards with a "K" on them, a gift card from Pottery Barn (which I used toward the cranberry pick stich quilt!), and of course my new blog design :) I also received lots and lots of cards and Love!!!!

On Saturday afternoon, we headed to a friend's house to watch the VT vs. Nebraska game. We had tons of fun and were on the edge of our seats literally until the last seconds of the game! But, it turned out great and the Hokies prevailed :) Hopefully they can do the same today against Miami!!!

After the game I headed to get some Mexican food w/ Maria and my friend Callie...it had already been a hectic weekend, so we were pretty low key. Then, Maria and I decided to go see "Love Happens"..it was pretty good, were were just so tired and it started out kind of slow!

I had a fabulous birthday!!!! I had so much fun with everyone, I have great friends :)

I am looking forward to this being a low key weekend though :) Just lots of studying and school work!!! Don't worry though, I'll be taking a break to watch the Hokies....GO HOKIES!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for making my birthday wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment