Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ObSeSsEd...


Ok, so I'm completely and utterly obsessed with the twilight saga! I've read all 4 books in the past week....yes, 4 books averaging 550-750 pages each, in 7 days. They were the best books I've ever read in my life. The easiest books I've ever tried to read. I know that they're "young adult" books but it was quite possibly one of the best love stories I've ever read. I just loved them and would recommend them to anyone who is as in love with love as I am. You HAVE to read them....I hope you love them as much as I did :) I'm sad now that they're done!
On a positive, unrelated, note...I got a 92 on my first nursing test! Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club girl! Have you read the sneaky peek of Twilight from Edwards eyes yet? Soo interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, I have read that too...devoured that in a short couple of hours! I really hope that she publishes the entire thing!

    ReplyDelete