Monday, February 2, 2009

The head bone's connected to the neck bone....

In an effort not to only talk about the Twilight books, I figured I should post something else! This Saturday is my first Anatomy exam...bleh! I'm flying through the Nursing classes, but Science makes me nervous. I know, I know...why am I in a nursing program if I'm afraid of Science?? Good Question! I know I can survive it, but that means that I will spend a lot of my spare time this week studying for my first test. Sooooo, cross your fingers, wish me luck and hope that I do well. I can't wait until Saturday afternoon when it will all be over :) I will have to do something fun that night!

In other news, this week is our first week in the hospital. We won't actually have a patient this week, just orientation, but we keep inching closer.....

1 month down and only 29 to go until I can sit for the NCLEX....seems so far away, but I have a feeling it's going to fly by!

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am taking human physiology right now, so I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete