Saturday, January 3, 2009

Take 2

So, I've done the blogging thing once before and stopped a few months ago. But, since my life is about to become quite chaotic I thought I'd start again. So, I'm not an RN, yet. I officially start school on Tuesday, Jan 6th and I could not be more scared. After 5 years of event planning (which don't get me wrong, I loved) I decided that I was meant to do something different. So after a couple months of working as a Medical Asst in an OB-GYN office and being accepted to nursing school....I'm 3 days away from going back to school. After 5 years of being school-less, I'm doing it all again! And, I couldn't be more scared. Though I do have more of an appreciation for going to school now than I did in undergrad. I definitely think it will be a totally different experience. So, now you can keep up-to-date and follow me on this crazy journey for the next (approx) 30 months as I once again tredge through school in an effort to become an RN! Wish me luck and keep reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment