Friday, January 16, 2009

The Preppy Puppy

So, for those of you who don't know, I have a puggle puppy named Paylin (yes, like Sarah Palin). I was a huge Sarah Palin fan during the election. She might not have been the best candidate for VP but I thought she was a caring and empathetic woman and would have done great. So, in October when I decided to get a puppy and was struggling with choosing a name, I was watching the news one night and it came to me....Paylin! And, may I just say, she's the preppiest puppy around. With the temperatures dropping below freezing, I couldn't send my little pup outside with no clothes on! So, I've outfitted her with some of the cutest things I could find. She has a pink puffy coat. I just love it......My favorite is her navy blue and pink argyle sweater...She loves to take long naps wearing her preppy sweater. She's just the cutest thing ever! She does have a pink and green t-shirt with a green polka-dot bow on the collar...that picture will be saved for the springtime :) So, hope you've enjoyed pictures of Paylin, the Preppy Puppy :)

1 comment: