Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I survived my first 2 days of classes


Well, I've made it through my first week of classes. Nursing classes that is. I still have lovely Anatomy and Biology in the coming weeks...argh! Yesterday was a Skills Lab and Lecture and today was our clinical...which will be held at the hospital but the first few weeks are at the school. It was definitely interesting but a little overwhelming. There is so much to learn, so much reading to be done...I forgot what school was like :) But, it was good...I think i'm going to really like it, I just have to get into some sort of routine. I like structure! So, I received my shoes in the mail and hated them...bleh. They just didn't fit right. So...I picked something else and I love them ( you can see them above). They are Sanita clogs...they are the original danskos...but I found them at Saxon Shoes for 50% off , which is exactly the kind of financial break I need at this juncture :) Any sale is a good sale!
Alright well it's off to do some reading and watching some tv. Ah, the life of being in school is back - craziness! Hope you're having a great week.


1 comment: