Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Allergies...

This is what I feel like right now....


I've got the runny nose, itchy eyes, scratchy throat allergy blues! I can barely sleep through the night and feel miserable during the day. I'm missing the beautiful weather outside b/c none of my medicine wants to work!! I long for the days when the pollen is no longer floating aimlessly through the air. Does anyone else have horrible allergies?? I've tried allegra and zyrtec...both which usually work for me, but apparently not this year!!! Oh how I would love to feel human again :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You have a nice blog. I just thought of mentioning about this website www.dustmitesallergies.org. They seem to offer specialized advice of dust mite allergy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people have spoken...more posts please!!!

    ReplyDelete