Saturday, February 27, 2010

TAG!

Officially Mrs. at Thirty Something? included me in a photo tag...i've never done one of these!!!

So, here are the rules:

Open your 1st photo folder

Scroll to the 10th photo

Post the photo (no cheating) and the story behind it

Here is my photo:

This is a picture of one of my sorority sisters, Jessica, and her husband Steve on their wedding day! They were married July 4th, 2008 at King Family Vineyards in Crozet, VA. It was a beautiful wedding and tons of fun. Any time I get to reunite w/ sorority sisters is always a blast!!!

Thanks, Officially Mrs...this was fun!

Ok, next up...I tag:

Grace at Watch Me Grow
Have fun!! Happy Saturday :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along! It looks like it was a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I opened mine up and it was the dumbest picture ever of my parents dogs!!!

    ReplyDelete