Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Hills are alive....

Despite the fact that I was in the middle of studying for finals, you can bet that I tuned in to the season premiere of The Hills :) I just have to say, DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! Though I felt like I spent more time watching commercials than the actual show, they definitely packed as much drama in as they could. Between Heidi's (ridiculous) surgeries and Kristin's drug rumors, I was hooked! I know, I know...it's complete trash tv but I just love it! Sometimes it's nice to watch something like that and realize that your life is just pretty normal :) With that said, you can guarantee that I'll be tuning in to see this every Tuesday night as the final season unfolds....

1 comment:

  1. I see a lot of bloggers talking about The Hills. I feel left out I will have to watch the new season!

    ReplyDelete