Sunday, December 27, 2009

Katy vs. the bookcase...Take 2

Several months ago I went to Target and on my cheap nursing school budget I found a bookcase for $40 in the college section. I thought this was a fabulous idea and would be the perfect addition to my office. Boy, was I wrong...I don't have any pictures, but I got the thing together, sat it up to move it and the entire 5 shelf bookcase collapsed to the floor....

So, needless to say I was a little nervous about trying this again. This time I went with a pricier bookcase which would hopefully be better quailty. I actually got 2 of them because they're only 2 shelves, but I only attempted 1 tonight....

So, here we go! It's me verus this box....

At this point I'm thinking....you can do this!!!!
And this is what I ended up with....
Not bad if I do say so myself :) I can't wait to have the other one done so I can have them all organized and not messy looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment