Thursday, December 17, 2009

F.I.N.A.L.S....AND a deal!

4 hours of work tonight, a weekend full of snow and studying, 2 tests on Monday, 1 on Tuesday and an evaluation with my teacher and I will be FREE for my 2 week break.....I'm beyond ready for this semester to be over, it can't come soon enough! It has been the most stressful yet, though I'm happy to say that my first YEAR of nursing school is soon to be behind me...first year?!?!?! where did it go?!?!?! Be thinking of me over the next few days, I just keep telling myself "YOU CAN DO IT"!!!!!

On a more interesting note....

I've been wanting a new Christmas wreath and on the Today Show yesterday, they showed some wreaths from Z Gallerie that were $19....well, I went to the website to check them out and low and behold, they were on sale for $9.98...so I ordered myself 2 new wreaths! I love them....

And, I got a set of the garland in platinum! I just couldn't decide which wreath I liked more...1 is more traditional Xmas colors and the other is just fun! So, I got them both...I'm sure I'll use them :) I can't wait to get them and I can't believe I got such a deal!!! 2 wreaths and garland for under $30...my kind of shopping!!!
Hope you're all having a great Holiday Season...I can't wait to REALLY enjoy mine next week!!!

1 comment: