Sunday, December 27, 2009

1 year down...

It's hard to believe that my first year of nursing school has come and gone and I only have 15 months to go. 8 weeks into this upcoming semester I will be halfway done with the program...craziness!!!

Nursing School has seriously been one of the hardest, most stressful, confusing times of my life but with that said, it has also been the most rewarding. It's something I never pictured myself doing, but now that I'm in the middle of it all I couldn't be happier that this is what i've chosen to do.

This year I've made some awesome friends at school who understand at all times how I'm feeling and what I'm going through and it's a great thing. It's truly something that you can't understand until you're going through it. My sister went to nursing school right after high school, and now seeing what she went through I have so much more respect for what you have to go through to become a nurse and respsect so much the amazing nurse she has become.

So, with one year down and the next starting up January 4th I can only pray that I will continue to be as successful in the 2nd year as I was in the 1st!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment