Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weight Loss Wednesday

Week 1 down! Sadly, I didn't really get a good start on my diet until Monday...the weekend was just full of fun things and I couldn't make myself behave. Nonetheless, here is where I'm at as of today...

This weeks weight loss: 2.3 lbs
Total weight loss: 2.3 lbs

Hopefully next week will be much better :) I made a list of ways to reward myself when I reach certain weight loss milestones and I believe my first one, mani and pedi, comes up at 5 pounds...that just might happen next week :) Hopefully after I get through my horrible thursday i'll be able to get ramped up for the gym...that's my next hurdle to tackle :)

1 comment:

  1. Whoo go girl!! Times that 2.3 lbs in a week by 4 months and just imagine! I think I might be into Weight Loss Wednesdays, but I ate a bag of Goldfish today...maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete