Friday, February 6, 2009

Have you heard??


So I just read on GossipGirls.com that the sequel to the Sex and the Citymovie was green lit....craziness! I'm not sure how I feel about this since the first movie was great and ended in the perfect way to "finish" the story. Don't get me wrong, I'm as huge of a fan as the next, but I just feel like maybe they're trying to drain money out of something at the risk of it possibly being mediocre. Check out the article:

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/sex-and-the-city-sequel-green-light-210333/

Thoughts??

2 comments:

  1. It will be good!! Hope anatomy is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the "story" seemed complete. However, I'm obsessed with S&TC and will obvi go see the sequel.. hope it doesn't dissapoint!

    ReplyDelete