Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First (official) day as a Student Nurse....

Yesterday was our first day in the hospital...so I consider that my first "real" day as a student nurse. It was definitely an interesting day. We were paired up so at least we didn't have to dive in alone for the first time! The day went pretty well. Working with older people already has concreted my decision to work in Labor & Delivery! I definitely want to be the the babies and mommys!

Unfortunately now I am sick with some sort of darn cold. Its been 60-70 degrees all week..probably why I am sick! So, i've been lounging around with the puppy reading and watching tv.

Still waiting for my Anatomy grade....

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Ew I feel your pain. This is my first sick day at my job. My poor mom has the death plague, it's really bad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at this

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20575064

    ReplyDelete