Friday, February 26, 2010

SPRING BREAK

Last year during my spring break I wrote a post entitled "spring broke"...well, the same applies this year. The only thing spring break from nursing school means for me is working a few extra days and having my nights FREE of school work...and, I'll take it!!! There is no money so there is no fun to be had...but these days not having countless hours of reading and studying sounds fun to me!

I had to work this evening, so I spent the entire day relaxing and reading this....


http://www.walmart.com/


I had started the book on Christmas Eve, got about 2 chapters in and then went back to school and didn't touch it again until today. So, I spent the entire day finishing the book and it was FABULOUS :) It was sad at parts, but a great story and I loved it. I wanted to get a little nap in before work, but that didn't happen because I couldn't put the book down. Luckily I only had to work 4 hours :) So, now that I'm back home from work and a little too awake to sleep just yet, I'll be starting my next conquest for my spring break....

http://www.bn.com/

My goal for spring break was to finish these 2 books and since I don't go back to school until March 9th, I think I'm well on my way to accomplishing that!

I had forgotten what it was like to have freedom and I'm loving it! Since I'm now officially halfway done with nursing school I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm so excited! May 2011 will be here before I know it!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your few days off from nursing school! I remember those days too vividly.

    BTW, I left something for you over at my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete