Thursday, August 13, 2009

Home, Sweet Home

I have the best parents in the world.

Since I was horribly sick this week and trying to survive a check-off and test at school, my parents offered to take Paylin for a few days so I could rest, study and try to get better. Clearly, I took them up on this. It's hard enough when you're sick and can't get out of bed...but then to worry about my baby being locked in her cage and having to make my way down 3 flights of stairs to take her out every few hours....yikes, especially since I could barely move! I definitely felt a lot better knowing she was hanging out with my parents and running through their back yard all day :) But, since my school week is over (A and all!!!!), I went and picked my little Paylin up this afternoon, and ever since we got home she snuggled right in her spot right next to me on the bed....

I'm so grateful that my amazing parents help me like they do, but I definitely missed my little nugget and I'm glad she's home! I think she knows I haven't been feeling well, she's totally up for a relaxing weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment