Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Giuliana & Bill


(picture from www.mystyle.com)

I just love their new show on the Style Network. I think they're so cute and so funny! You should check it out, just something light-hearted to laugh and enjoy!

And, this show totally makes me want to live in Chicago! I went to Chicago for work when I was an event planner and I loved it and have always said if I ever moved, I would go there. Granted, I don't plan on moving, but I always thought it would be fun to live in that city!

1 comment:

  1. Other than the four years I went to school in South Bend Indiana and the year I lived in Southern California, I have always lived in the Chicago area.
    I am one of 7 and the 4 that live in other parts of the world (literally--London and mainland China) would love to move back to the Chicago area.
    There is something about Chicago that gets to you.

    ReplyDelete