Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another semester done!

My 2nd semester of Nursing school is OFFICIALLY over! yaaaaaaaay....I survived another one! 2 down, 5 to go. I passed with flying colors and am ready to move onto Nursing 102....however, I'm looking forward to the mini 2 week break I get before that. I'll be taking 1 niece and 2 nephews to PA to visit some our family for a few days. It definitely won't be an action packed "vacation" but I'm looking forward to just getting away. BUT, first I have to get better AGAIN! That's right, I'm sick again.... I have some sort of virus, i've had a fever that has hovered between 100.3 and 101.8. Yesterday it was down for a little bit and this morning it seems to be sticking around 98, but I'm not out of the woods yet! So, I'll probably be spending the whole day in bed resting, with these ladies...
(photo from www.rankopedia.com)

They always make me feel better! Apparently I'm a germ factory these days.

So, here's to getting better!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!
    I know what you mean about a fever. I've had one between 102 and 99. :P I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete