Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am nothing if not thorough

The weekend of June 12th my good friends,Beth and Justin, got married!! I had the pleasure of putting together (with Beth's assistance) the slideshow for their wedding. It was a blast putting all their old (and new) pictures together, deciding on music and working my magic in Windows Movie Maker (best program ever) to make an AMAZING slideshow :) It was quite a crowd pleaser...

But, I thought I would share with you how I prepared for the big night of the rehearsal dinner where it would be "unveiled".....

My suitcase all packed and ready to go....but what's inside???



Lots of stuff!!!

My LCD Projector (laugh here) and the portable DVD player for showing the slideshow :)


All the cords, including an extra extension cord (just in case they didn't have one)...



Speakers so we can hear the fun music :)


DVD copies of the slideshow for the bride & groom and their parents!




It was a fabulous night (and weekend) and I'm so happy I could help and celebrate with them!!! Congrats and Best Wishes, Mr. & Mrs. Lassiter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment