Saturday, June 6, 2009

Where did my life go?!?!?!

This semester of school is killin' me! On Thursdays I sit through 10 hours of class...and I think i'm still trying to recover from that. I'm taking my Nursing 101 (which consists of 9 hours of class/clinical) then the second half of Anatomy and, my crazy class, Microbiology! Quite the load when they all require extensive amounts of time out of class to prepare....

I don't want to wish my summer away, but I cannot wait until these classes are over!!!!

On a happier note, we had a small Bachelorette gathering for my friend Beth last night and it was a great time!!! Can't believe their wedding is 1 week from today - it will be a blast!

And, check out this little nugget...I think when I get stressed this semester I'll just look at this picture!!!! This is my friends Grace and Jason's baby, Bryce (i've posted about him before)....and I LOVE this picture!!!!

Happy Saturday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the BSMSON "Do not disturb" sign!
    <3 Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey just found your blog. I am finishing my first year out of being a RN, I know that RN school stinks but hang in there, it's worth it in the end!!!

    ReplyDelete