Sunday, October 4, 2009

Procrastination...

This is what happens when you're putting off studying for a test. I put my glasses on Paylin and seriously laughed for about 10 minutes.....she, on the other hand, proceeded to jump off the bed and ly on the floor. I guess she didn't think my antics were as funny as I did!

I have my first test for NUR 102 tomorrow about the different stages of surgery and am having the HARDEST time studying for it. A couple friends came over and we put in about 2 hours, but it was pretty painful. I'm just hoping I'll somehow survive the test, since I'm definitely not as prepared as I could be.

I had my first Pathopharmacology test last week, which I managed to get a 91 on, and I think it completely used up my brain power for the week. I think my brain needs to recharge before it can work again!

So, be thinking of me at 8am tomorrow and pray that I can pull off a decent grade on this test...I'm going to need all of the help I can get!

Can't help it...still laughing about Paylin and the glasses ;)

1 comment: