Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LOSE it...

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday b/c I went to bed early (well, tried to) for my first day of work today! I survived my first 12 hour shift, phew! But, had SOOO much fun...LOVE the mother/baby unit!!! I can't wait to learn as much as I can!!

So, I weighed in last night and I lost 3.4 pounds....woohoo! Gotta keep going...I need to lose a lot, but I'm already starting to feel better! Definitely headed in the right direction :)

That's all for tonight, gotta get to bed...I'm exhausted!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey katy! weight watchers is the best. i've been struggling to get off about 12 pounds that i gained back this year after all that weight i lost on WW in college, and i just can't do it! i'm about to go back, too... just one more week of running, and we'll see if that helps. thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete