Friday, December 10, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I just wanted to share my Christmas Decorations, well at least my mantle and my tree :)




I love my mantle...it makes me happy to look at it! I found the candle holders at a local store, Tweed, here in Richmond and I love them. I had bought the candles (they're shimmery) from Crate & Barrel a couple years back and just never really had the right place for them...I think I finally found it :)


And, my tree! I decided to change my tree up this year...for the past 4 years i've gone with black/white/silver and this year I decided to go with red, lime green, white and silver and I love it! I found some ribbon with red and lime green polka dots and my aunt made the bow/streamers for the tree. I just love looking at it. There's nothing like having Christmas decorations up...they just make everything feel extra homey :) I hope your homes feel as warm and cozy as mine does at Christmas time!

(Please ignore all of the extension cords hanging...I don't know a better way to do it!)

2 comments: