Monday, September 27, 2010

Arts and Crafts and a countdown

I was feeling very artsy tonight, so I attempted a couple projects!! First up, some glitter pumpkins which turned out oh so cute!! (excuse the paper towel and paper plates, they're still drying!)



The bigger pumpkins are fake and the smaller pumpkins are real! So, it works for both :) Up next, my Fall wreath for my front door....HOKIE inspired!!!!


They were both super easy projects and took no time at all! I won't lie, I didn't make the bow...but I did watch the lady very closely and will be an expert bow maker in no time!

I will take my last nursing school final on Monday, April 25, 2011....which means, it's officially less than 7 months until I'm done :) I have a few things like NCLEX review and stuff like that after the final, but that's all technicality in my book!!!! I'm so excited that the end is on the horizon. I've survived 22 months so far, 7 months is nothing!!!!

1 comment: